Friday, May 4, 2012

THE AVENGERS!!!


Seriously… words cannot express how anxiously Tony and I have been awaiting this movie.  As long-time fans of everything superhero, we have been counting down the days to this (sure to be) awesome movie!  Tonight, we will be going to see it in 3D with two other superhero movie fans: Matt and Ashley

Of course, in the haze of our Avenger’s enthusiasm, we had to include Butters too.  We were pretty excited when we saw these on sale:








Marvel/Avengers Dog clothes!


I think he modeled them pretty well… of course through much encouragement with treats.









“Yup, I will happily wear anything if you give me tasty treats!!”







The only bandanas left were made for large doggies.  However, I think he made it work... 



...especially as a cape.


Of course I am a tiny bit biased, but I think he would make the perfect Underdog (even if he isn't a beagle)

1 comment: