Friday, July 20, 2012

A New Home




When Tony and I moved last month, we already had everything we needed to set up our new home.  Pretty much we just transplanted all of the items from our old house to the new one.  It surprised me, however, how different the new house feels compared to the last.  Despite being surrounded by all of our familiar things, even in a similar setup, this new place doesn't feel the same.  It is a good feeling, just different.

I guess it is just part of moving in general.  I remember having the same feeling when we transferred just a few minutes away, leaving our apartment for our house in Buffalo.  We have new routines now.  The familiar still feels a bit unfamiliar.  The environment has changed around us, and we find ourself changing a bit as well.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful backyard. Butters and I will be fighting for the rights to go swimming in the pond.

    ReplyDelete