Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Morning with Amelia


Meet Amelia!  Last week, I had a chance to meet this gorgeous sweet pea for the first time.  At only one week old, she already is such a cuddly little beauty.






Before Amelia was born, I met her mommy, Jess, through work.  We both were pregnant at the time and became fast friends over shared food cravings, wardrobe malfunctions, and pregnancy milestones.  At the photo shoot, I finally had a chance to meet her other half, Tom, whom I had heard so many great things about over the previous months.  We enjoyed a fun morning, recording some of the Amelia's first moments.





It is so clear the love these two share for their little Amelia.  What a joy it was to capture these three!









And, I was so impressed by baby Amelia.  Already, such a natural model!




Thank you so much, Tom and Jess, for asking me to capture your beautiful family!












No comments:

Post a Comment